Flexa Boat Carpet is one of the premier outdoor carpets for boats so why wouldn't you also use it on your boat trailer?
Use Flexa Boat Trailer Bunk Carpet to help replace your current trailer carpet to protect your boat every time you launch in and out of the water. This trailer padding is sold by the linear foot and is sold in 9", 12", 18", and 24" widths. This allows you to pick the best width for your project to protect your boat's hull. It's extremely easy to install. Simply remove the old bunk trailer carpet and roll out your new Flexa Boat Carpet. Stretch and Wrap it around the wood and staple it directly to your bunk.
Best Seller: 18oz Black
Flexa Boat Trailer Bunk Carpet
- Color: Black and Shadow Gray
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Roll Lengths: Minimum 12 Feet - Maximum 150 feet
- Highlights: Made in the USA, Weather Resistant, Durable, Fade Resistant, UV Stable
- Installation Tools: sharp scissors or box cutter, staple gun, 3/8 inch crown staples with a 1/2 leg
- Installation Tip: Only place staples on the backside. You do not want to scratch your hull on a raised staple. After stapling You may even want to tap the staples in with a hammer to ensure they are grabbing tightly.
Good quality and very easy to install.